International Shipping Policy
Geography and You (G’nY) shall ship the copies within India and its neighbours, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and with the exception of Pakistan and China. Countries beyond this are to access the electronic version of the product.
- Our Standard Courier Service/Carrier is the Indian Postal Service/DHL.
- We are shipped by registered / speed post of the Indian Postal Service and 72 hour shipment options by DHL
- Each shipping method will cost the customer – depending on the country he/she resides and also the shipping option the customer shall choose.
- The time period for receiving the copy shall also thus vary in accordance with the shipping method chosen duly by the customer.
- Please note that any additional taxes, customs clearance charges, handling fees, tariffs and VAT (differs in each country) should be borne by the customers. G’nY does not collect this amount beforehand and therefore, unfortunately, is not in a position to provide our customers with the estimate of additional charges that may occur. We would highly advise our customers to go through the various additional charges in your country of residence for importing goods.
- GnY would like to inform our users that the handling time from our end could vary i.e. between an order placed and shipped it usually varies between 4-7 working days. Kindly note these are strictly business days and holidays are to be discounted.
- Hence, we would suggest the customers to take into account this time frame and order your copies well in advance.
- For the benefit of our customers and ourselves, kindly specify your postal address and other contact details clearly. Also, do let us know if any restrictions (for example, no P.O. boxes, not to specific states, etc.) are to be followed from our end.
- Please note as of now, G’nY is only providing e-copies for our international subscribers outside India and her neighbours . We are nevertheless, working towards providing our international customers print copies at the earliest. Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
Payment Methods for International Shipping
Geography and You have the following cc payment avenues. We accept:
- Net banking
- Credit Cards – MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Debit Cards, Cash Cards,
- Mobile payments and UPI
- Wallets – PayTM, Mobikwik, Jiomoney, Olamoney, Freecharge.
We do not accept direct cash. Please note that Geography and You will never ask our customers for any information with regards to their bank account details or cards used for processing the transaction. Our transactions are routed through a third party service, the CC avenue who have an impeccable record of safe transaction fulfilment.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy for International Customers
Geography and you have a self-insuring policy that replaces copies to customers when packages are lost, delayed, or damaged. Any claims for replacement for lost shipments are enabled by us when we receive a complaint. The proof of dispatch from G’nY office is shared with the customer and local post /DHL office contacted before the replacement is provided. It is also to be noted that we cannot otherwise allow returns or exchanges. All sales to our customers are final.
G’nY nevertheless does process refunds in cases where there are genuine reasons to do so. This shall be left to the sole discretion of the Board Members of G’nY and any decisions taken by them in this regard would be final.
G’nY follows the same policy for the cancellation requests as well. Once the payment is done for an order, we generally do not entertain cancellation requests. But in case of unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, Board Members of G’nY might make suitable decisions regarding the same. The customers are requested to send an email to email@example.com during such circumstances.